The original plan was to rip out the existing wall board, pull out the insulation, run new electrical, reinsulate with better quality insulation, install new new drywall, put down a floor and then move in the machinery and get working.
However, the moment after the bin was delivered and I started pulling out drywall things went sideways. There is a double layer of drywall, making it harder to rip out, taking more time and creating more waste: meaning I need a bigger bin, and then the shit really hit the fan. After the drywall came off the south wall I found I was missing 30feet of sil plate. Missing is the wrong word stolen is more appropriate. Ants and water damaged completed devastated the wall framing and now I have to fix it.
On to plan B.