Tuesday 1 November 2011

What about October

So after a short hiatus in the month of October I am back to blogging.  Lots of fun activities out of the shop, a mill work job and a death in the family made October a hard month to blog in.  Not to say I didn't get any work done I just didn't have the time to tell the Internet about it.  But I am back now, and am determined to get out producing content for every ones viewing pleasure.

As an aside Happy Movember everybody that magical time of the year where men (and some women maybe *shudder*) grow beautiful full mustaches to raise awareness for prostate and testicular cancer.  Due to a very rare facial hair condition (lets just call it boy face) I cannot grow any form of worthy mustache.  Instead I will simply be supporting the cause and helping to raise awareness via the blog and other social media streams.  So to you fellas out there growing the mustaches best of luck.

Talk to everybody again real soon.

Cheers
Hans Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment