Saturday 28 February 2015

Speaking about Woodworking

I had the privilege to speak to the Kingston Woodworkers Association today.  The KWA put together a great symposium to discuss woodworking joinery.  I was included in a great line up of talented Ontario based makers and felt honoured to be asked to join them to speak.  If I can make one complaint is that I had way too much to saw and way too little to speak.


This was my first time speaking to a group of people this size, nearly sixty faces staring at me, and they were a great group.  Everything went off without a hitch.  I even got a few laughs during both of my talks.


With this presentation finished and behind me now there is one last thing to think about and devote attention.  Now I can focus on paying jobs, and get some work on my house done (notably my shower plumbing).



























Cheers
Hans Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment