Sunday 7 July 2013

Another Workspace

Over the weekend I have been setting up and organizing my new home office.  My company H3 Design & Construction (which I started back in 2011) is starting to get busy, and now needs some permanent office space.  The house I moved into in April has a small room on the back over looking a yard and was previously a bedroom (was a very tight space when the previous tenets had a bed in here).  It now is my home office and it seems to work great.  Everything is organized and close at hand making the space very efficient.

I have a drafting table which I use as a desk, a file cabinet to sort all the paper work and holds up my new printer, a new 1 TB hard drive rounds out the office so far.  More additions and alterations (I'm sure) to come.

Next week at Rosewood Studio there will be a class of eight people, so I will be off my bench for two weeks.  I will be helping out in the class, running around preparing material for demos and generally lending a hand.  I look forward to meeting a new group of woodworkers, should be lots of fun.

And it's raining again, what a wet summer this year.

And finally you may have noticed a few changes to the blog's aesthetics.  I have been updating the blog to match more with my company's look.  I like the new look, miss the old because it was the original blog.  All things change though.

Cheers
Hans Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment